Business Innovation Catalyst (BIC) Program is a flagship business accelerator program for early growth-stage small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) led by youths in sub-Saharan Africa. BIC is a program that seeks to support SMEs in Nigeria and other African Countries focused in key sectors including but not limited to the following: agriculture and food security, education, fashion, transportation, FMCGS, manufacturing and water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH). The program will equip youths with relevant business tools, grants and free Business development services. During its first year, BIC will accept applications from Nigeria and subsequently to other West African countries.
The Application process for this grant call is free of charge but we charge N1000 for our third party service to do background check such as validation of means of ID, Business registration legal search and other related checks.
- This grant is opened to youths Age 18-40 who are Nigerians, live and carry out their businesses within the chores of Nigeria.
- Applicants must have valid means of ID although we encourage NIN but others like international Passport, Voters card and drivers license can be accepted.
- Applicants must have access to internet and internet enabled devices.
- Applicants must be willing to run their businesses in Nigeria on a fulltime.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Selected applicants of the BIC program will undergo a 2-weeks Business Development Training online after onboarding after which grants and other support services will be made available.
- Our panel of judge’s decisions are final over selection.
- Our media publications about our programs are our rights and we are entitled to it.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicants to abide and comply with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Please Note that applicants can only submit one application, and after submission business ideas cannot be changed.
- Applicants make sure that the idea originates from them
- Access to world class training on business management for 1000 successful applicants.
- Access to diaspora network of businesses
- Access to investors.
- Access to community of business peoples
- Certificate of Participation.
- Free business registrations and licenses
- Free business plan writing Templates
- Free business consultations.
Click the link below to APPLY